Gold Coast City FC welcomes expressions of interest from prospective interns and volunteers to assist with the club's media and marketing.
Media Assistants (various internship and volunteer roles)
Gold Coast, Queensland
Club Media Manager
Assisting Gold Coast City FC media team with content creation and delivery for club website and social media channels. Applicants will also assist the club with meeting its media requirements as directed by Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland, broadcasters and sponsors.
• General journalism, match reporting and press release writing
• Graphics editing (skills in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred)
• Video editing (skills in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred)
• Socia media monitoring and posting (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Performance will be assessed on a case-by-base basis depending upon the role and availability of the successful candidate. All successful candidates will be expected to represent the club in a professional and courteous manner at all times and meet all content delivery deadlines as assigned.
• Demonstrated skills in chosen field of expertise through secondary or tertiary study and/or prior work experience
• Commitment to the assigned role for a period of no less than 3 months
• Prepared to work on weekends, match days and evenings as required
• High standard of general communications skills (with an emphasis on clear and concise writing)
• Understanding of the terminologies and structure of football in Australia, Queensland and/or the Gold Coast
• Prepared to apply for a Working with Children Blue Card (if required)
Expressions of interest are to be submitted to the Club Media Manager (email@example.com) via email. Submissions should include examples of recent work in the desired skill area.