Expressions of interest are being welcomed for Junior Boys Coaches across various age groups, ranging from Under 9's to Under 16's.
Junior boys football coaches (various age groups)
Gold Coast, Queensland
Club Technical Director
Provide coaching to, and be responsible for, an assigned team of junior boys registered to Gold Coast City Football Club and competing in the PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues (U13 to U16) and/or Skills Acquisition Program (U9 to U12)
• Assist Gold Coast City Football Club in the delivery of a professional identification and selection process for the assigned team in accordance with, and under the direction of, the Club Technical Director.
• Deliver a professional coaching program that adheres to Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum.
• Ensure match reports are maintained and completed at the conclusion of each fixture.
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct and professionalism while representing Gold Coast City Football Club.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Development of a highly competitive team.
• Development and management of a large group of players.
• Ensuring late developing talent is catered for.
• Ensuring that a professional environment and standards are maintained at all times.
• Successful integration to all key staff and stakeholders in the schedule and delivery of the program to required standards.
• Minimum accreditation required is a current FFA/AFC “C” Licence (U9’s to U14’s coaches must hold a minimum Youth “C” licence, U15’s & U16’s coaches must hold a minimum “B” licence)
• Proven experience working within an elite football environment.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of the high-performance requirements for players to aspire to and succeed at the highest level.
• Proven experience of working with talented athletes, coaches and medical staff including constructing and implementing a successful program.
• Preparedness to work evenings, weekends, non-office hours and travel throughout the south-east Queensland region as required.
• Up to date Working with Children Blue Card.
Expressions of interest are to be submitted to BOTH the Club Technical Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND the Club Secretary (email@example.com) via email - CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT